Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sick

I now have a cold which has knocked out my exhausted body. My eyes are sore and sensitive today after all those tests at the ophthalmologist. I have a feeling that the endocrinologist will say, `I can't say for sure if you have Graves' , Hashimoto's or PPT, so we will have to do an iodine uptake test'. Or something. I'm suddenly not feeling very positive. My body and eyes feel wrong today. My emotional state (as those with wonky thyroids know) is a little out of sorts; irritable, frustrated, impatient...etc. Soon I hope to know what I'm dealing with. Hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. Louise, I'm sorry your sick and sick!! Get well soon! <>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm prayin'. Being doubly sick is so miserable. Praying you have good news to cheer you up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, girl. Sorry you're sick. That sucks.

    ReplyDelete