Sunday, January 10, 2010

Feeling All Right

I'm scared to say it but I'm feeling pretty good. Not good like `Hey, I'm normal!' or `Let's go hiking!' or `Hey, put me in a classroom!', but feeling like I'm functioning very well. I wish I had video coverage of me from when I was really sick. I do have one of my hands shaking and maybe I should post it sometime.

My sister and brother in law came over yesterday and I apologized that the lights were off. He asked if it was because of my eyes and it wasn't! I was trying to conserve energy and hadn't even thought of my eyes. Yippee! I mean, I still wear sunglasses outside but so do a lot of people. Getting there folks.


Also, 20 minutes was not enough time for the beta blocker to kick in for a jog. Next time I will try 45 minutes.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment