Thursday, January 14, 2010

Disability

Either tomorrow or Monday I find out if I qualify for long term disability. I don't know if you're supposed to talk about these things but oh well. The reason I hope I qualify is two fold:

1. Validates my feelings that I am unable to work.
2. Financially, it would obviously be much tougher on just Gary's income (plus whatever we can bring in through photography).

Today I went to Kai's Teddy Bear Picnic and had Koen with me. I felt absolutely overwhelmed and exhausted. I should've taken a few beta blockers before I went. I think I'll take some now. If I can barely handle my two kids in a social situation for 2 hours, how the heck could I handle a classroom of 30 crazy grade 9's all day? I really wonder if I will qualify.

We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment