Thursday, May 5, 2011

Restless Leg Syndrome

I've had this in the past for maybe an hour here, an hour there, but now I've had it for 24 hours straight and worse than ever before. Last night was brutal as it's worst when you are relaxed. I'm trying to edit photos here and my legs are just bouncing around trying to get comfortable. Obviously I assumed that this is related to my thyroid and several sources say that it is connected to hypothyroidism. No idea if I'm hypo right now but that would explain my ridiculously fragile nails and my `healthy looking' belly:) Regardless, it's driving me CRAZY.

1 comment:

  1. A proper diagnosis of hypothyroidism is not always possible from your health practitioner because the symptoms are often mistaken for other issues. I only trust natural thyroid and nothing else.

    ReplyDelete