Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sleep

So....the one area that has not improved is my sleep. No matter what, I cannot fall asleep before 1am. It's frustrating. I lie in bed listening to Gary snore and kick him (gently) every 20 minutes or so. I love the moment where I fall half asleep, you know, where you think, `Woohoo, I'll probably be asleep in 5 minutes!'. It's seriously a switch with me. Maybe more exercise would help but I think I would have to run about 5km a day and I feel like I just don't have time. Oh well. Fortunately Koen sleeps until 9:00am every other day, it's awesome! I get to sleep in until 8am and work for an hour before he gets up. Kai just gets himself his own breakfast and does a puzzle or two. Love this stage!!
I do have sleeping pills I could take but to be honest, I'm not tired. I feel like I have had an abundance of energy for a few months now. It's kind of nice:)
Okay, time to try to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment