Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Wish I Knew

Two things I wish Louise of now could've told Louise of 5 months ago
1. That I would run 4km two times in one week, no problemo!! I just have to find a route that isn't so hilly to get my 5km run in (my goal).
2. That when I felt chest pains for days one end etc, that I should go to the doctor or ER to get documentation. I was denied disability but they recommended that I appeal (how strange is that?) so that I can be paid for Jan-May which was the time that I felt unable to teach. We will see! They said that based on my symptoms and blood test numbers I should've been fine to teach. Hilarious to me. If teaching meant sitting in a comfy chair or going for a walk and chatting with 3 students who wanted to be there (but not too eager with difficult questions) and came to class completely prepared and the lights were dim and I didn't ever have to run to the office to do any photocopying or do any extracurricular activities, then yes, I could've taught from Jan-May.

No comments:

Post a Comment