Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Latest Blood Test

My T4 was at 23 pmol/L which is ALMOST in the normal range (you can see the normal range on the side of the blog)!!!
My TSH was still less than 0.01 which is pretty much non existent. Just means that hormones don't need to stimulate my thyroid because my antibodies are STILL stimulating it like crazy.
I'm altering my PTU (antithyroid meds) daily because when I took the dose recommended by my endo I was gaining a pound a day and feeling tired. I sort of take the amount that my body needs each day if that makes sense. I'm getting quite good at gauging where I'm at. Maybe next month I'll be in the normal range!!! Go me!
Feeling pretty good.
Maybe even at 83% normal. Yup, best I've felt in 7 months!
Love, Louise at 83%

No comments:

Post a Comment