Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Endo Visit

Man, these visits get shorter and shorter. Nothing really new but here's what she said:
1. I need to double my PTU (antithyroid meds) because I'm moving further away from the normal range.
2. Once I manage to get into the normal range and stay there for 6 months, then I can come off of my meds. The whole process should take 1.5 years.
3. She gave me a prescription for sleeping pills. I would only use them if there is something important happening the next day. Generally I lay in bed for 2 hours, from 11pm-1am trying to fall asleep. Not as bad as it once was, but still, not ideal when you have to get up at 6:30am.

That's it. Nothing really new....

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating... I know we were all hoping it was done and resolved by now. 1.5 years?! urgh. My thoughts.

    ReplyDelete