Friday, July 23, 2010

New Symptom: Dizziness

It started 4 days ago and I thought it was because I had been rocking on a kayak. It's not vertigo because I'm not spinning, I just feel like I'm rocking all the time. It's especially bad when I'm standing, I'm almost unsteady on my feet. I called my endocrinologist and she is sending me for a cortisol test when I get back from holidays. She said in the meantime just eat and drink enough and don't drive. Um, okay, we're on a long road trip.
My blood pressure is low but not super low (93/58) and heart rate is nice and low too (yippee!).
I am getting the cold that the kids have so I wonder if an infection is brewing in my ears?
We were supposed to be hiking in 2 days but I don't know that I can hold Koen safely in the Ergo. GRRRRRRR.
Just when things start settling down...
Dizziness does occur with Graves' Disease but usually with a bunch of other symptoms such as heart palpitations. Ah yes, keeping me on my toes!

1 comment:

  1. my first thought was something to do with the ears as well. No fun. A cortisol test? Cortisol is released when you're stressed, right? Maybe a holiday is just what you need! :)

    ReplyDelete